|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a member of the Global Automotive Marketing team, the Product Marketing Analyst is responsible for the planning and execution of the marketing activities for their assigned product portfolio. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing.
Working independently, with support of their Manager this role will be responsible for analyzing marketing requirements and creating and deploying marketing programs that drive awareness and demand for broad-market products and technologies according to budget and business need .
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the work they do, be analytical and business-minded with the ability to create business focused marketing plans and execute program elements that will drive marketing activities for both short- and long-term business objectives.
This position will lead teams in the Global Automotive marketing organization including Automotive Product Managers and Engineers, as well as local agencies and vendors as programs are developed and launched. The Analyst will be able to develop value argumentation and communicate to the sales team and develop sales tools to support the selling process. During the development process, the Analyst will partner with senior technical experts as their source for market and technical insights and other factors to ensure a successful product launch.
Success in this role depends upon the ability to build strong relationships with senior colleagues, and the ability to creatively articulate the business value of products and technologies as well as adapt marketing goals or objectives according to business need
- Be the single point of contact for the assigned portfolio area. Create and execute a comprehensive integrated marketing plan from concept to final execution to drive key product introductions and existing product sales for their assigned product portfolio in the Automotive business unit.
- Ensure update of the central Product Marketing plan and identify synergies and impact on other product areas
- Ensure Product Marketing is effectively bringing products to both our internal (sales) and external (client) customers by taking ownership for the launch planning and go-to-market process.
- Develop compelling value argumentation and communicate clear, compelling, differentiated messages that drive customer engagement and response.
- Develop relationships with Product Managers, Engineers and senior management to tell the product story globally and with regional marketing teams to refine as appropriate for local markets for their assigned portfolio.
- Create effective marketing programs that support both high impact product launches and improve sales in weaker product lines by driving sales and brand preference.
- Develop concepts, storylines and messaging and work with internal and external creative resources to develop videos, print advertisement, presentations, brochures, etc. that result in lead generation and product sales.
- Define, measure and report on the return of all demand marketing activities and investments created for the products for which they are responsible.
- Communicate with Product Managers, engineers and senior management on key product development and updates.
- Develop and articulate value argumentation and messaging for assign product launches and promotions.
- Communicate with sales teams to identify market trends and the competitive landscape for their assigned product portfolio and align with product messaging and activity scope.
- Create and manage marketing programs and materials for assigned product launches. Refine new/revised marketing programs and campaigns through marketing automation technologies such as Salesforce.com and Eloqua.
- Attend selected trade shows to understand and view competitive information and new technologies.
- Identify / analyze trade show opportunities, develop trade show strategies and lead teams to develop event content and marketing materials.
- Where appropriate, execute strong and sustainable eCommerce, lead generation and customer-oriented programs.
- Manage relationships with internal creative service organizations and external agencies to support key marketing campaigns/programs.
- Manage assigned budget in line with plan.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or related field.
- At least 7 years technology (preferably in electronics or similar area) in product marketing / product management experience including a demonstrated ability to produce effective strategies and creative marketing materials.
- Experience in B2B, Automotive or Electronics as part of a multi-national business preferred.
- Strong business acumen with experience and understanding of analytics that drive market strategy and campaign effectiveness.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strong, clear and measurable marketing strategies, goals and plans that are aligned with those of the company.
- Proven track record in working with technical teams to create product value argumentation and messaging.
- Knowledgeable on current marketing communications trends and practices.
- Experience with the full marketing mix including direct marketing, web/digital marketing, media planning and advertising, and collateral production.
- Ability to learn sales and marketing systems such as SalesForce.com, Eloqua and Adobe CQ5.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- An expert communicator with the ability to articulate business strategies and technical concepts both in written and verbal form.
- Experience working with vendors – agencies, editors, photographers, designers, printers – including negotiations and project supervision.
- Previous experience working internationally a strong plus.
- Dynamic and high energy team player.
- Ability to patiently manage shifting timelines.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written, oral, listening, influencing, coaching, strategic communication planning).
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills with the ability to lead virtual teams containing senior colleagues.
- Ability to work independently, able to multi-task and perform under pressure and willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the work required for flawless execution.
- Flexibility to develop strong relationships with multiple departments and across regions in a large, matrix organization.
- Strong ability to market a wide range of technical products in a complex, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Keen interest in technology / automotive would be an advantage
- Strong project management skills.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.