|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Xbox Cloud Gaming team is looking fordetailed, customer-focusedOperations PM with apassion forshippingservicesefficientlyat scale.
Are you obsessed with helpingcustomers andpartner experiences materialize?Do you lovecollaboratingacross teamsto driveprocess and costefficiencies through automation?Do youaim todeliverright-sizedservicesthat are responsive tocurrentneedsand can grow with the business?Do you enjoy collaboratingwith stakeholders to defineandimplementservicemetricsand customer scenarios that meet the needs of the business?If so, we want to talk with you.
You willhelp spectools anddesign light-weightprocessesthat enableoperational excellenceacross all aspects of the new Cloud Gamingstreaming service:operational health insights for performance, reliability and availability,serverhardware lifecycle management,incident response readiness,andservicessupportinfrastructure.
Collaboration, lean process,transparency,andquick learningessentialin this position. You can expect to be given room to grow personally and professionally.
- Identifyautomationopportunitiesfor seamlessexternal partneronboarding,livesitemanagementand datacenter operations integration.
- Supportoverallplatformperformance, reliability,securityandcost efficacyKPIs.
- Help shape operationscapabilities as xCloud expands in new regions, to new markets and new devices.
- Participate in on-call incident management rotation supporting engineering teamlivesiteinvestigations.
- Foster a healthy, dynamic, all-inclusive team culturetoattract best-in-class talentto build ahigh-performing organization.
- 2+ years of program management of software development experience shipping software products/services
- Experience with feature planning and delivery for software platform programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team player and positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver multiple workstreams atonce
- Experience in program management in gaming operating systems or cloud platforms
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in ambiguoussituations
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.