|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Partner, Analytics, and essential eXperiences (PAX) team is part of the Windows + Devices (W+D) engineering organization. The team is focused on ensuring that Windows users at home, work, and school find it easy to discover and engage with the experiences they need most and that Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) are excited to build Windows experiences because they can innovate, differentiate, and exceed their business goals on Windows.
PAX is responsible for managing an established portfolio of core Windows inbox apps that reach millions of users every day. We also enable the most impactful third-party experiences on Windows by partnering closely with strategic ISVs. We foster long-term, trust-based relationships with C-level executives, product leaders, and engineering directors. We reach thousands of developers at scale through events, open source projects, and keynote showcases. Our team is built on a strong sense of responsibility for the business, a passion for learning through growth mindset, and a team culture of diversity and inclusivity.
In this role, as a Senior Program Manager in PAX, you will be responsible for working with business and technical decision makers at global, multi-national ISVs to build trusted relationships, understand their unique business needs, and be obsessed with their success. You will be on point to coordinate across an extensive v-team covering multiple internal partners including Surface, Windows, Product Marketing, Business Development and Sales negotiating value-based collaborative partnerships leading to successful outcomes for our ISVs.
You will help ISVs build, design, and launch delightful solutions that their customers love.
- Be the interface to the ISV and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve their problems.
- Focus on helping ISVs create exciting differentiated M365 experiences on a variety of 1st and 3rd party device families.
- Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with ISV’s Business Decision Makers.
- Expand on the learning from individual ISVs to influence and engage categories of similar ISVs around the world.
- Bring key learnings from ISV engagements back to engineering teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or experience
- 5+ years of experience in technology business development, technical account management, technical evangelism, or similar role, ideally in team leader capacity
- MBA or Masters in Computer Science or similar is strongly preferred, but not required
- Strong relationship builder
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.