|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in contributing to the state-of-art fraud detection system that protects Microsoft’s billions of dollars in eCommerce transactions each year? Are you excited about working with talented engineers and data scientists on highly scalable and highly reliable online services? The Dynamics Fraud Protection team is building the foundations to deliver commerce experiences to power the One Microsoft ecosystem and beyond. We enable individuals, organizations, developers, and partners to securely buy and sell worldwide. Our mission is to protect Microsoft’s financial interests and reputation by safeguarding Microsoft’s consumer and commercial online transactions which are constantly under attack. Many of Microsoft’s key businesses depend on our services 24x7 today, including Windows Store, Microsoft Store, Xbox, Office 365, Azure, Dynamics, Bing Ads and Microsoft Rewards. We are looking for energetic, highly motivated, results-oriented, frontend engineers that have a passion for beautiful UI and strong curiosity for learning, to join our team and help build the next generation of our Azure-based anti-fraud management suite.
- Write high-quality, production-level code using C#/Typescript/React/HTML/CSS (Sass, Less, et al)/PowerApps/PowerBi
- Write unit and snapshot tests for UI components
- Provide (and be willing to receive) constructive feedback during code reviews
- Build REST APIs using ASP.NET Core / C#
- Write integration tests with Playwright
- Participate in agile development process
- Work closely with PM and Designers to create “delightful” user interface
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack
- Experience writing unit tests, integration tests and e2e tests (ideally using Jest/Enzyme, Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright or Selenium)
- Experience configuring Webpack or similar (Parcel, Rollup, et al)
- Solid understanding of how to debug web app using F12 dev tools (Edge, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Experience developing web app using VSCode is a plus
- Solid understanding of how to navigate distributed source control systems, such as git
- Experience shipping products over multiple development cycles
- Experience with Azure ARM templates, Azure App Service, IIS are a plus.
- Experience with large-scale web applications or large scale-distributed computing systems is a plus
- B.S., M.S. in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Inquisitive nature and relentless drive for results
- Obsession with code quality, tests, and performance
- Willingness to follow established patterns, practices, and style guidelines of existing code base
- Strong commitment to team culture and willingness to participate in team lunches - we do them daily! (when there's not a pandemic)
- Passion for User Interface and User Experience
- Willingness to “take it apart and put it back to together” if that’s what it takes to make it better and delight the user
- Strong problem solving, software design, implementation, and debugging skills
- Passion for new technologies, quality, customer satisfaction, and a metrics-driven approach to engineering excellence
- Excellent communication and cross-boundary collaboration skills and desire and ability to enable others’ success
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.