|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of the Azure Customer Experience (#AZCXP) team, the Customer Support Experiences Team focuses on empowering customers to optimize their services on Azure, avoid issues, enable them to troubleshoot and resolve problems on their own, and when necessary, easily get help from Microsoft. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who has proven success on building intuitive end-to-end customer experiences as we embark on the journey to re-imagine Help and Support in the Azure Portal. This is an excellent opportunity to make significant impact on Azure customers’ success by driving the vision and direction for support experiences upon which all Azure services take critical dependency on.
In this role, you will:
- Build the end-to-end customer experiences to deliver world class help and support to customers for over 200+ services in Azure
- Define and deliver new strategies to enhance our troubleshooting experiences
- Own and drive key Supportability KPIs that has visibility at senior leadership level
- Contribute to developing machine learning (ML) capabilities to learn and innovate help and support experiences through AI
Our team designs and delivers successful products and services like Azure Service Health, Azure Advisor and intelligent self-help and diagnostic experiences in the Azure Portal. Together, our product suite enables all Azure services to deliver world-class support to our customers. Our experiences are also available to customers via APIs and we are looking to optimize experiences between the Portal and API.
- 7+ years of software product management experience, including at least 5 years designing and delivering user experiences which delight customers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leading without authority skills
- Technical depth and broad, high-level understanding of software design
- Experience with building services on Azure or other cloud services
- Proven ability to lead through ambiguity while partnering across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.