|Job Type:||Full Time|
Bing Web Data team is looking for Senior Software Engineers and Data Scientists. We develop next-generation products that drive engagement and experience for billions of users on the web and in apps. Our team empowers intelligence for Web search results, content recommendations, question answering, personal assistants, chat bots across variety of products in Bing, Office, Skype, and Windows.
The team works on cutting edge technologies in large-scale distributed computing, Big Data, Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. Our mission is to build the world's freshest, richest, cleanest, most comprehensive, and most intelligent model of the web.
We are looking for engineers that have strong technical skills and are passionate about this area. We have open positions for senior and principal engineers both in platforms, and ML/NLP/DL.
Key responsibilities are mapped to one of the following tasks:
- Discover every web page on the internet, and as quickly as possible.
- Decide, what are the most important documents to select into index.
- Crawl the web efficiently to get and refresh content.
- Process and understand the content from all corners of the web.
- Enrich the document with the knowledge graph information.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years software development experience in C++, C#, Java, Python or equivalent.
- Familiarity with large scale distributed systems, and map-reduce.
- Experience in Machine Learning, or Natural Language processing.
- Experience in Deep Learning and its application for NLP.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.