|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s Worldwide Commercial Busines (WCB) is a business unit focusing on commercial segments, spanning across all Microsoft products and services and influencing sales teams worldwide. The WCB Finance team is looking for someone to join the team who loves working with data - and using that data to develop business insights that help to make great decisions on where we invest.
As a Finance Manager in the FY Planning, Analytics and Deal Economics team, you will be responsible for leading our analytics workstream, partnering with the broader team to develop insightful analytics to support continued profitable cloud growth. This role will proactively identify new opportunities for analytics for deal economics and share actionable insights to the WCB and WCB Finance leadership team, with a key component supporting the Digital Win Room run by the WCB LT.
The successful candidate will be able to proactively partner across a broad range of stakeholders to help identify analytics needs, and translate these into relevant, timely and repeatable deliverables. They will also be able to balance competing priorities, be a strong communicator across a variety of audiences and help to drive WW impact through a focus on maximizing revenue, market share and profit.
- Leverage the ECIF cube, KPI Lake, MS Sales and related data sources to undertake analysis as it relates to deal economics.
- Synthesize a variety of data points into a set of key compelling messages for presentation to leadership teams.
- Support initiatives on ROI and measuring performance of ECIF & ACO investments.
- Be a thought leader on analytics, leveraging best practices across the industry and broader organization.
- Be a trusted advisor on solving challenging business issues with a data and insight driven approach.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the WCB finance, Area finance teams and business partners.
Strong ability to collaborate and comfort in dealing with ambiguity, influencing across multiple complex organizations, and creating effective partnerships. Demonstrated ability to achieve results through both individual and cross-team interactions, managing multiple priorities and comfort in working to deadlines:
- Demonstrated expertise in building analytics and related models in a complex environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience working across varied stakeholder groups within and outside of finance.
- Excellent Office Suite skills, including advanced Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI.
BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related degrees.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.