|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you excited to be a leader in the frontier to the world of software as service, especially for the highly profitable and high growth premium enterprise customers?
Office 365 is the industry leader in hosted productivity suites and boasts to be the fastest growing business at Microsoft with more than 100 million seats hosted in multiple data centers across the globe. The Information Protection team is chartered with the very challenging missions of delivering on core mail delivery/hygiene in Exchange/o365 as well as compliance scenarios across Exchange, SharePoint and other office products and o365 hosted services.
Our team owns many of the key compliance scenarios in o365 and Exchange & Sharepoint products such as unlimited archiving, eDiscovery, auditing, and mobile device management. As enterprise information move to cloud and mobile, ensuring those information are compliant to all the industrial standards and practices are of paramount importance and they are critical enabler to help on-prem customer to move to cloud without fear. This is an area that Microsoft seeks to create large amount of differentiation relative to competition, and represent the majority of our premium offering. We have a lot of innovative and challenging work to complete in this area that would require in depth investment in the cloud, in big data and machine learning, and also on mobile. And we’ve got just started.
We are looking for early-in-career software engineers that are technically strong, excited about new challenges, comfortable with ambiguities and willing to take on larger scope and ownership. You will be responsible to perform investigations and investments in complex areas; designing and delivering features end to end - including system architecture, code, deployment, scale, performance and quality, from conception to delivery.
Come and stretch your talent in a highly technical team. You will have plenty of opportunities to grow if you are a developer who is strong, excited about the space and is hungry!
- Design and deliver features end to end that are ‘serviceable’. Distributed computation, high scale, high availability, geo-redundancy, low maintenance and with provable quality
- Able to handle large scope and complicated feature ownership by working under self-driven initiatives with PM and across teams
- Come and stretch your talent in a highly technical team. You will have plenty of opportunities to grow if you are a developer who is strong, excited about the space and is hungry!
- 1+ years of professional software development experience with one or more of the following programming languages, Java, C/C++ or C#..?
- Strong coding and problem solving skills
- Server and/or service experience is preferred but is not a must
- Able to ramp up new technologies fast
- Degree in CS or similar
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation to our Virtual Interview Days in November 2020.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.