|Location:||Edison, New Jersey, Hartford, Connecticut, New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is responsible for the overall end-to-end customer consulting experience of Microsoft US Enterprise Commercial strategic and major customer accounts in the Northeast and Midwest regions, creating and maintaining deep long-term customer relationships, driving US Enterprise Commercial consulting services revenue growth by identifying and developing strategic opportunities, and overseeing/supporting consulting services delivered by Domain delivery teams.
The ADE leads virtual US Enterprise Services consulting teams, serving as an escalation point for both the customer and our delivery teams, and oversees monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within an assigned portfolio of customer accounts. Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Services Sales and the Domain Delivery teams to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, employees, and Microsoft.
ADEs may deployed 1 ADE to 1 customer (1:1) in our largest Strategic customer accounts, and up to 1:13 in our Majors customer account space.
Business Value and Relationship Management – US Enterprise Commercial services key role regularly engaged with the customer account’s executive team and owns customer account success and loyalty:
- Influences and manages customer expectations, based on an end-to-end Sales and Consulting Delivery for a portfolio of engagements within a customer account
- Takes actions to achieve customer Conditions of Satisfaction (CoS) and quality Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) by regularly discussing customer concerns about how the Service is/will be delivered, and adapts Microsoft behavior accordingly, which results in COS and/or CPE being met or exceeded
- Partners with Commercial Enterprise and Services sellers to develop and maintain a stakeholder map and plan
- Demonstrates leadership in escalations and turnaround situations
- Accepts differences in culture and is aware of communication styles and interaction patterns across cultures
- Investigates customers’ long-term business objectives and anticipates future technical needs and leads the work streams to bring customer to that future state
- Recommends, delivers and supports technologies and services that meet current needs, and evolves strategies to adapt to future needs
- Leads conversations with senior customer contacts to optimize business outcomes for the customer and Microsoft
- Recommends innovative ways to realize business objectives
Sales and Business Development – Identifies opportunities for new Services delivery through the successful delivery of existing engagements and strong customer relationships
- Leverages the team to drive opportunity management and business development strategy to meet customer/market demand
- Maps Microsoft solutions and strategies to the customer environment and drives a strategic development and delivery plan to provide the highest value to the customer
- Accountable for holistic end-to-end delivery strategy that positively impacts business growth working with their Services Executive(s) to execute a sales, delivery, support and business development strategy to meet customer/market demand
- Leverages customer accounts' existing relationships to identify and qualify Services opportunities / leads
- Develops and aligns the business development strategy with the customer account’s Commercial Enterprise and Services Sellers
- Partners with Sellers to ensure investments in qualified leads and strategic opportunities
- Assists Sellers and Pursuit Leads (PLs) with deal shaping, and review/approve deals before customer contract execution
Business Initiation & Governance – Leads the execution and creation of statements of work and applicable contracts, and/or subcontracts, that will follow applicable authorization policies to proceed with delivery of services
- Drives clarity and customer understanding of contracting documents necessary to proceed with delivery of services
Delivery Oversight / Excellence – Oversees customer account engagements / projects delivery, which are led by Domain PjMs and delivered by Domain development teams ensuring customer requirements are met, profitable, and delivered within policy to match customer demand and/or contract expectations
- Partners with Microsoft Domains / PjMs to define and implement standards for effective and quality service delivery, and oversees customer account delivery resources to match customer demand and engagement and/or contractual expectations
- Leads and enables team behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, improve performance, and drive innovation
- Creates a team environment where individuals feel valued, challenged, and supported
- Ensures healthy engagements and customer account financials, such as predictable revenues, forecasting, and delivery margin
- Manages changes and takes corrective actions to achieve engagement quality and success
- Leads by example the cultural shift to customer obsession while maintaining financials
Accelerate Transformation – Envisions and evangelizes the future state of transformation programs in line with the customer account strategy
- Communicates Microsoft vision, drives account strategy and commitments
- Acts as a role model and encourages continuous personnel and organizational improvement
- Mentors other Services roles
- 8+ years' of experience in an enterprise consulting role demonstrating successful delivery of complex projects and programs
- Understands industry trends and identifies opportunities in their customer accounts
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.