|Location:||New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Washington, District of Columbia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
This Customer Success Manager role will cover managed Modern Work customers in their area. This is an exciting role that will drive usage and consumption of customer owned workloads that will create bonds with our Enterprise customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and inoculate us against the competition. Your work will be focused on helping our customers achieve more through Remote Work and Business Continuity scenarios.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive Microsoft 365 usage with a focus on Microsoft Teams workloads including Meetings and Platform and Apps on Teams.
- Securing BDM/ITDM intent to use Microsoft Teams and aligning with Line of Business priorities at your customers.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) within each customer to influence adoption.
- Drive end-user excitement to create viral adoption (e.g. excitement days, champions programs).
- Drive business scenarios leveraging Meetings and Platform and Apps in Teams to drive Teams usage.
- Act as the single point of accountability for Monthly Active Usage (MAU) for Teams Meetings and Platform and Apps workloads within the customer while proactively identifying new workloads and expansion opportunities.
- Operate as One Microsoft by engaging workload experts (e.g., Teams TS, ATS, FastTrack/ENG, partners, etc.) to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation.
- Clearly define BDM/ITDM business outcomes and build a high quality "success plan" inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Lead customer consumption governance for BDMs through proactive partnership with customer v-team.
- Lead Microsoft Teams internal alignment/ROB for all assigned customers through proactive partnership with Microsoft v-team.
- Represent the technical "Voice of the Customer" within Microsoft to inform and influence engineering, and document business-value driven customer success stories and shared practices.
- Activate Microsoft Account Team when new sales opportunities (Upsell or Cross-Sell) are generated through consumption engagements with BDM
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 4+ years of experience in consultative selling or customer success. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal.
- PROSCI certification and/or change management expertise.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Teams, Platform, and Meetings workloads with Microsoft 365 experience.
- Willingness and desire to engage with both Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers.
- Learn it all mentality with desire to better understand both business and technology solutions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.