|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions.
We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Microsoft Sales teams continue to operate in a fast paced, ever changing business environment where they are constantly challenged to do more with less time. Business leaders are pressured by ever-increasing quotas, and desire to drive improvements in process and growth of knowledge within their teams that will help them deliver.
The Commercial Sales and Marketing Engineering team within CSEO is looking for a Senior Program manager to lead the strategy and development of Enterprise Commercial Sales priority initiatives from concept through implementation.
- Coordinate program development of processes, applications, and systems working with development and product planning teams.
- Write business scenarios and functional.
- Areas of responsibility span the product life cycle and include owning or contributing to the vision and strategy
- Also responsible for overall communication within the team, with other business stakeholders, and with engineering partners.
- Understand the future vision in order to align roadmaps and priorities.
- Understand business stakeholder and partner needs.
- May be assigned to various projects that utilize the required skills.
- Be the voice of the Customer and the Microsoft Seller by understanding their pain points and be able to translate that into our development plans using research and data to validate and formulate the direction
- Demonstrating Customer Obsession: Developing a deep understanding of our customers and sellers’ unmet needs, articulated or unarticulated
- Drive buy-in of the Vision across the org and breaking it down into smaller pieces that can delivered in incremental milestones
- Define and describe end to end seller workflows for process capabilities across our platforms
- Work with business stakeholders in Sales to gather process and role experience requirements
- Build integrated experiences for the seller roles remove any fractured experiences in the workflows
- Work closely with engineering to build out backlog and engineering plans, including specs & design collateral
- Telling the Story: Communicating clear and timely roadmaps and readiness updates to key business partners, execs and stakeholders
- Delivering Outcomes: Being accountable for E2E scenario delivery to assure targeted business requirements are met.
- 5+ years as a program manager or engineer.
- Past experience in working and developing sales, finance, operations processes and related engineering.
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with high collaboration and leadership.
- Detail oriented and able to rapidly come up to speed on complex processes, technologies, and architectures.
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to lead virtual teams to deliver on product milestones.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.