|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to add cloud experience onto your resume? Are you excited to be at the forefront of software as a service, especially for the highly profitable and high growth enterprise customers? Office 365 is the industry leader in hosted productivity suites and boasts to be the fastest growing business at Microsoft with more than 100 million seats hosted in multiple data centers across the globe.
We have a lot of innovative and challenging work to complete in this area that would require in-depth investment in the cloud and on mobile. We need strong software engineer's to join our team and take on some of these challenges directly and in collaboration in others.
We are looking for a developer that is technically strong, excited about new challenges, comfortable with ambiguities and willing to take on larger scope and ownership. You will be responsible to perform investigations and investments in complex areas; designing and delivering features end to end - including system architecture, code, deployment, scale, performance and quality...from conception to delivery.
- Designing and delivering features end to end that are "serviceable"
- Distributed computation, high scale, high availability, geo-redundancy, low maintenance and with provable quality
- Able to handle large scope and complicated feature ownership by working with PM and the engineering team
- 5+ years of industry software development experience with at least one of the following languages: C++/C#/Java or other object oriented programming language
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Passion for building highly available distributed systems at scale.
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to learn and grasps concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Virtual Interview Day on December 8, 2020.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.