|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, New York, New York, San Francisco, California, Washington, District of Columbia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The financial services operating unit is hiring a Modern Workplace Specialist Director who will be responsible for:
- Leading sales teams to drive the Modern Work business to overachieve revenue, consumption and scorecard targets
- Developing their seller’s Solution Sales skills to sell the business outcomes of the broader Modern Work platform
- Ensuring orchestration among sales team and other teams engaging in the customer (e.g. partners, services, engineering support, etc.)
- Maintaining the pipeline and the forecast to required operational standards
- Driv ingnew business opportunities to achieve targets contributing positively to relevant subsidiary scorecard metrics
- Developing a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- Coaching sellerss with a "challenger mentality" by prompting Seller’s to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers’ business.
- Leading from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration
- Leading sellers to drive end-to-end business solutions, increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average deal sizes YoY.
- Leading cross-team to ensure customer intent to consume cloud services sold.
- Bringing together Microsoft solutions with Partner solutions, fully leverage the synergy effect with our partners, and co-sell with them to make deals bigger and faster.
10+ years of experience:
- solution sales for Productivity and Collaboration solutions, Security Solutions or similar business applications
- selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to enterprise customers
- knowledge of managing hardware pipeline and selling devices, including Surface, Hub, and MTR, to enterprise customers
- identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- leading multi-million-dollar Modern Work deals requiring orchestration of large, dispersed, virtual teams composed of industry, solution, technical, licensing & legal team members.
- successfully displacing competitors
- carrying and exceeding a large sales quota by driving and closing enterprise deals
- demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success
- strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise change management
- executive communications, engagement and influence
- knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated sales and sales sanagement experience in Enterprise sales preferred
Deep Understanding of:
- Productivity, Security and/or Compliance solutions and how they translate into business impact
- The collaboration, security, regulatory and compliance customer needs of global customers
- The latest business value selling methodologies, practices and technologies that drive sales prospecting and sales management in complex solution selling environments.
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Excels at developing strong relationships and leadership connections to understand customer needs.
- Adept at challenging perspectives with new ideas that reframes thinking about deriving value from Microsoft solutions.
- Very strong presentation, white boarding and communication skills.
- Demonstrated people leader able to coach and inspire a diverse team of Sales and Pre- Sales Professionals.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Business Management or Industry related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.