|Location:||#, PA, US, _|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Marketing in the ICT BU has made significant progress in becoming a strategic partner for growth. It has gone through tremendous changes in its approach and organization. Much of the work has been foundational including developing skills of the team, developing campaigns tied to growth objectives, improving our new product introduction (NPI) set up. However, even with momentum building and quantifiable results work needs to continue for global consistency, change management, and seamlessly integrated go-to-market practices.
Directly related, the team continues to develop skills and comfort in both technical product acumen and strategic thinking. A leader who can create the vision, communicate it across stakeholders and enable the team to realize it will showcase the ability of Marketing to drive business growth.
The leader oversees the ICT Division Global Integrated & Product Marketing function as well the planning and execution of campaigns and product promotions to support and contribute to business growth. They will work closely with PM, Sales and marketing colleagues to implement and measure strategic marketing tactics, campaigns and product promotions that help to drive business results through incremental leads and improved sales.
- Create a balanced short/long-term vision for the business with measurable milestones and communicate that vision across all stakeholders
- Lead implementation and global expansion of key foundational initiatives such as branding, demand generation plans and campaigns execution, new product introductions and promotion for existing portfolio, and measurement (KPIs) for our direct accounts, small and medium business customers (SMB) and Channel partners
- Work cross-functionally to drive BU change to support greater go-to-market sophistication (customer knowledge, nurturing, product marketing etc.)
- Prioritization of key initiatives to support varying maturity of business by product line and sub-region, budget management
- Enhance marketing profitability by generating a consequent funnel of leads that would lead to ROI
- Increase marketing conversion into business through best in class marketing strategies
- Customer, competitive and market focus and understanding – analysis, VOC, differentiation, and key strategies to better understand and champion the customer across the organization and generate higher sales
- Develop the team to develop strategies and execute the vision
- Work with key partners (distribution, industry associations, etc.) to efficiently broaden reach, build customer/market knowledge and drive greater awareness/consideration
- Internal communications to support leadership, regional priorities, engagement and corporate initiatives (I&D, etc.)
- 5-7 years Experience in technical B2B marketing including messaging, value proposition development and agency management
- Project management skills including managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Organizationally savvy with strong communication skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial in nature, fearless as to any marketing challenge
- Ability to both push-back and champion vision of Marketing while prioritizing key initiatives
- Ability to influence the organization and be the face of marketing even in a remote position
- Experience in campaign and product marketing, branding, digital and partner development
- Bachelors degree
- Analytical competency and ability to work with data
- Team development – focus on building immediate and long-term team success through development
- International experience and personality geared toward Inclusion and Diversity – effective listening skills are critical to change management
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.