Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like NASA, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. The AMER Enterprise Development Manager is responsible for driving their team to achieve pipeline quota while setting an example for the sales organization through team work, strategy and personal accountability. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide and the Enterprise Advocate oversees the largest 10% of customers in their respective regions. Our non-traditional Inside Sales teams are based in Austin and Boston and work together with our Enterprise Advocates, Channel Partners, Product Specialists, Loyalty Advocates and Marketing Team. We are looking for a manager to build and implement an effective sales strategy, hire and train new EDRs and coach the team and the managers to success.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5 years of experience managing a sales team in the technology industry, 2 years managing managers ideally
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue goals
- Experience coaching, mentoring and developing a team of sales representatives
- Must be able to successfully manage time, tasks and duties independently.
- Be proficient with tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Slack, Zoom
- Experience working with cross functional leaders such as demand generation, sales operations and enablement
- Achieve pipeline goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Coach and train EDRs in self-source prospecting, holding discovery calls, and strategically engaging customers
- Emphasis on Sales enablement as a daily and weekly exercise to promote personal and professional growth.
- Coaching and mentoring of EDR managers, specific to the areas of account development, top of funnel metrics, account strategy and team metrics
- Team initiatives relative to strategic engagements, corporate culture, personnel development, and special projects
- Cultivate a culture of KPI’s and Metrics
- This individual is a leader with vision in our messaging and value proposition and is actively involved in strategic sales cycles across the team
More about our team
The Enterprise Development team was founded in 2019 and we are working from our offices in Austin, Boston, Sydney and Amsterdam. The team has a focus on execution, sales process, and effective account strategy. We share a drive to hit our numbers and ambition to make our new team successful. However, above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a new sales model. We are looking forward to having you join the team!
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.