|Job Type:||Full Time|
LiveTiles is a hyper-growth SaaS company founded in Australia, headquartered in Melbourne, with teams across the US, APAC and EMEA regions.
LiveTiles is the complete intelligent experience platform. We believe that the world is a better place when humans are free to do their best work, so we focus on smart solutions that enable people to focus on the work that matters most. Empowering companies to emerge and integrate disparate business apps, resources, and files through Office 365 and Azure by combining AI and intelligence.
Our awesome culture is built around 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done and we create unforgettable experiences. Our employees are spread across the world, we offer flexible work conditions and we support one another through collaborative practices and social connection.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Support Specialist to join our team. This role will be located remotely on the West Coast of the USA for the ability to assist our global clientele. You will work directly our customer success, sales, and product team as well as our customer base.
What you’ll do
- Monitor customer support channels (Zendesk, Intercom, Phone and chat) for incoming requests
- Triage support tickets, investigating and gathering information from customers in an efficient manner to reduce disruption and resolution times
- Provide timely and clear communication of updates to customers on the status of their support ticket
- Perform troubleshooting on LiveTiles Products and related platforms.
- Coordinate with internal teams including Product, QA, and CSM (Customer Success Management) to assist in ticket resolution
- Work effectively with team members in multiple time zones (all US time zones, EMEA, and Australia)
- Author and update Knowledge Base articles
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Customer Support role or as a consultant
- Experience with Office365, Azure, SharePoint 2013/2016 and SharePoint Online required
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- 20 days’ vacation
- Competitive health benefits
- Ability to contribute to 401k
- The opportunity to work with a collaborative and open-minded group of individuals
- Be on the ground floor of a small growing company
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.