|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Maintenance Teams perform repairs and preventive maintenance to ensure longer lifespan of machines and facilities. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you are responsible for;
- Able to troubleshoot, modify and repair semiconductor manufacturing tools in wafer fab.
- Ensure all preventative maintenance is completed on schedule, either in-house or by a vendor and must maintain equipment history files on all equipment and tools.
- Generate equipment maintenance procedures.
- Troubleshoot and repair vacuum systems.
- Must give feedback on-going equipment issues to engineers.
- Able to perform hazardous gas bottle changes following proper safety procedures.
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment and follow appropriate protocol/requirements.
- Set-up and maintain spare parts inventory.
- Lead tool modification/installation projects.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- A.S. degree in Engineering, Semiconductor Manufacturing, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Solid knowledge of vacuum systems including: cryo, turbo and roughing pumps.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematic drawings, along with the ability to read and comprehend technical manuals and instructions.
- Must have previous knowledge and experience in the following: leak detection using He leak detector or RGA; electro-mechanical, pneumatic and PLC controls; RF systems; and hazardous gas and chemical handling.
- Good basic computer skills.
- Hands-on team player committed to working in a quality environment.
- Hands on experience troubleshooting and maintaining MRL & Thermco Diffusion Furnaces (LPCVD & Atmospheric)
This position is located at our Milpitas, CA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups