|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Microsoft Federal delivers a single unified organization centered around our customer: All critical customer functions are brought under the same organizational umbrella. Bringing together the breadth and depth in our space with a razor sharp focus on serving the U.S. Government. Our federal customers’ expectations of how to contract, interact, and partner with us are changing, and they need to evolve at the pace of the private sector. Launching a nimble, empowered organization with comprehensive resources allows us to work hand in hand with our customers to accelerate their technology innovation, whether through R&D or through direct contracting.
Microsoft Federal serves the U.S. Government (USG), allowing Microsoft to support the growing government business. The organization supports the capabilities and requirements to service USG through direct sales, contracting, and billing with the USG. Microsoft Federal entity will meet obligations of manage contracts with the USG through six business teams and three enablement teams.
We are committed to empowering our teams, building upon our strategic investments, and delivering the technology to achieve federal missions. As our federal customers pursue their work, from defending the nation, to serving its citizens in challenging times, they look to Microsoft to help them innovate, and they expect end-to-end engagement tailored to their needs.
Microsoft has been committed to and continues to heavily invest in supporting our Federal Government. Microsoft Federal offers our full spectrum of products and services, including hardware, software, online products, and consulting and services.
Join us and be one who helps to empower the US government! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact.
Within Microsoft Federal Services, the Adoption and Change Management team (ACM) is responsible for the delivery of Adoption & Change Management services offerings throughout the United Stated Federal Government. Our goal is to drive high value end user adoption via individual, group and organizational change management services. In a world of consumption based economics (driven by cloud and devices), adoption is the new currency.
We are looking for a Consultant to join our ACM team. As an ACM Consultant, you will be participating in practice development, field enablement and delivery activities as directed by ACM Leadership. As part of a delivery team, led by an ACM Architect, you will be delivering ACM offerings through traditional and non-traditional consulting models.
If you are passionate about ACM and are ready to help shape how ACM engagements across Dynamics, Business Productivity, Secure Infrastructure, Modern Devices and Data Insights are delivered, we would like to hear from you. Generally, you will be part of a team led by a Sr. ACM resource. Experience with a defined change management methodology is desired but not required. You will be expected to bring your passion for managing change as you are trained to develop and implement comprehensive change management plans that lead to sustained adoption of our technologies.
The core responsibilities of an ACM Consultant include the following:
- Apply a structured methodology to assigned change management activities.
- Participate by working with in a team with consultants and vendors in delivering engagements and services.
- Administer and carry out assigned change management assessments and surveys.
- Perform assigned analysis and contribute to documentation of an organization’s capacity for change.
- Identify and engaging all customer groups impacted by the change.
- Prepare assigned adoption metrics that can be used to measure success and make adjustments to plans as needed
- Prepare training plans to help end-users develop the knowledge and ability required to be successful
- Prepare communication plans and key message content that align to client culture and business rhythm.
- Implement assigned feedback mechanisms that will help sustain customer long term adoption.
- Prepare adoption and change deliverable artifacts as assigned.
- Support communication efforts .
- Support training efforts.
- Coordinate efforts with other consulting specialists.
- Perform assigned evaluations to ensure user readiness.
- Track and report issues.
- Prepare assigned measurement metrics and dashboards to review and monitor change progress.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate as part of a team of professionals.
- Facilitate meetings with team and client contacts.
- Manage to senior consulting leadership and client expectations while maintaining a positive, proactive and professional demeanor.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 - 5 years of professional experience in change management, business management consulting, education or related field expertise. Prosci certification preferred.
- Experience in the Federal space and consulting practices highly preferable.
- Demonstrated track record of effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci ADKAR Model is a plus.
This position is located in Augusta, GA, or the surrounding area. US travel can be expected up to 75% of the time.
If you find this opportunity to be compelling and can demonstrate your ability to excel as an ACM Consultant, we would like to explore the possibilities with you as soon as possible!
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.
Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
Cloud Screening: Candidates must be able to successfully complete and pass a Microsoft Cloud background screening. Required Cloud Screenings will be administered on a recurring bi-annual basis.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.