|Job Type:||Full Time|
Have you ever wanted to work in the world of Artificial Intelligence? Are you passionate about being part of new cutting-edge technology? Do you want to be work in an agile start-up environment and enjoy being accountable?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you could be part of a fantastic journey in helping build a fast-growing business in this new area. AI is driving digital transformation across organizations and leveraging chatbots to deliver new digital experiences for customers is one of the top use cases. We continue to see significant growth for our chatbots portfolio and further acceleration since COVID-19, as organizations have started to explore new ways to engage with their customers.
The Azure AI marketing team is seeking a product marketing manager to lead marketing for our conversation AI portfolio, which includes Azure Bot Service and Microsoft Bot Framework (most popular open source tool to build bots). This role is also expected to drive cross-Microsoft conversational AI narrative, closely working with Power Virtual Agents (built on top of Bot Framework), Microsoft 365 , and Azure Cognitive Services team
In this role, you will closely collaborate with engineering teams to build and evolve product value proposition and marketing strategy as well as integrated marketing and sales teams to execute the strategy and drive business growth.
Some of the key responsibilities and deliverables in this role would be –
- Build and execute the marketing strategy for our chatbot offering across Azure Bot Service, Health Bot and Bot Framework.
- Partner closely with engineering and lead cross-functional V-Team to land product news, optimize customer journey from awareness to usage, create customer evidence and other activities to drive the strategy
- .Engage deeply with a strong and vibrant Bot Framework community to drive downloads of Bot Framework and funnel more users into Azure Bot Service.
- Be the Azure AI point of contact to partner with Power Platform and Microsoft 365 teams to lead and deliver Microsoft’s conversational AI narrative.
- Lead all executive presentations (to CVPs and GMs) – including at MBRs and conversational AI strategy meetings across products.
- 5+ years of product marketing and/or product/program management experience of successfully leading initiatives at global scale.
- Background in developer marketing is preferred, but not required.
- Consistent track record in taking new and innovative technologies to market, including strategizing, and landing with sales and field teams, is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science and MBA preferred, but not required.
- Embody Microsoft’s leadership principles of creating clarity, energy, and delivering success
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability - attitude to make things happen across multiple, cross-functional, and diverse teams in the organization.
- Creative storyteller and strategic thinker.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.