|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to revolutionize the way that people work together? Do you want to accelerate the adoption and usage of the most popular productivity suite on the planet? Do you love building fast, reliable, intelligent services?
The SharePoint and OneDrive teamislooking for a Senior Program Manager toinfluence our platformand the future of collaboration. Our platform is the heart of Office in the cloud; we build features and services to enable great experiences withfutureiterations of Word, Excel,PowerPointand OneNoteas well asenable the next generation of collaboration experiences.
About the Position
You would join the team as a Program Manager focused on the backend services that power collaboration. This position is a rare opportunity for a technical program manager who wants to playa completerole, obsessed not only with the tech stack, butalsowith how that tech stack directly impacts the end user experienceand the business models that drive the work.
We’re looking for someone who is ready to jump in and be a leader on the team. You’ll have immediate impact by:
- Deeply understanding how Office users collaborate today and how we can make collaboration even better through high scale, high speedservices
- Partnering closely with the Word, Excel, PowerPoint,OneNote, and Teams organizations to deliver features that millions of customers use
- Driving the near-term optimization and delivery of the service as well the long-term strategy for transformingand enhancingour services
- Thinking big and moving quickly with a sharp focus on telemetry, experimentation, and business outcomes
We'd love to talk to you, if you
- Are apassionate problem solver who continuously strives to make makesthingsbetter
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats and digging in to make things happen
- Are equally comfortable articulating the big picture and refining the small details
- Are customer and data obsessed, always learning and refining your features to deliver maximum business impact
- Love pushing for clarity in communication and can explain large, complex systems, in simple-straightforward language
- Have a BS Degreein Engineering, Computer Science, or similar degree
- 3+ years of Program Management experience
Join us as we build the future of Collab.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.