|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed technical product information and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or accounts.
The Account Manager will be responsible for promoting TE products and solutions within the assigned territory. This position is responsible for developing a territory strategy to grow profitable business by leveraging the full TE portfolio of products, services, and core competencies.
- Industrial trainings at AAA branches
- Industrial alignment to Top market customers (Application trainings / Industrial ID at lead X-BU accounts)
- Industrial AFG execution: ID markets & AFG focus, schedule tech seminars, schedule customer visits & Industrial support, Grow pipeline
- Industrial SME for territory
- Customer visits – Focus accounts & large Industrial potential accounts (100K+ PAM)
- Develop focus account plan (All TE)
- Drive SFDC Industrial opportunity pipeline – Focus & Industrial Non-Focus large potential
- Develop & execute growth plan for Assigned BU Distributor (SME, opportunity support, PLP alignment for focused growth potential)
- Develop regional growth strategies for key platinum and high service distributors.
- Territory Industrial POS & BU Distributor POC
- Territory SFDC pipeline & Conversion
- Territory Focus account growth
- Territory AFG growth
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business or Engineering) or 6+ years of industry experience.
- 4+ years Experience in Business Development, Project Management and Sales preferred.
- Experience in various Business Development, Marketing, and Sales assignments with Key Customers.
- Strong problem solving, strategic and tactical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels.
- Knowledge of trends/competition/technology that will influence product and sales.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally and to influence without direct authority.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and computer skills (i.e. Power Point, Excel, Word).
- Talent to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions, and solve problems independently.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups