|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Global Talent Marketing Manager will be responsible for building branding, social media, and inclusion & diversity initiatives for TE Talent Acquisition, as well as provide external and internal market trends. The incumbent will manage external vendor relationships, work with internal stakeholders, and project manage and implement initiatives to accelerate candidate pipeline growth and achieve TE’s overall talent acquisition goals.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, understand the talent acquisition landscape, who will create simple, compelling, and assertive employment campaigns ensuring TE’s business has the human capital needs to succeed in all markets.
This role has an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business. Success measures for this position will be directly tied to increasing quality of hire, decreasing time to fill, decreasing cost of hire and providing extraordinary customer experience.
Additional responsibilities for the role include:
- Be a driving force in building employer brand and giving it a strong, distinctive and consistent voice globally
- Act as a champion for TE’s employer brand across the organization by creating opportunities for all employees to learn how best to promote TE Connectivity as an exciting place to work
- Maintain and optimize career site, jobs site and all employment branding initiatives to ensure consistent brand messaging and alignment
- Partner with Marketing and external partners to develop multichannel recruitment marketing strategies to build robust talent pipelines
- Partner with our social media team and continue to build our social strategy and ensure campaigns are tracked to produce metrics to monitor success rates
- Manage recruitment marketing campaign planning, development and execution across all touchpoints
- Partners with Talent Acquisition leaders to interpret strategic staffing plans and translate into a robust marketing and sourcing plan
- Work cooperatively with business unit Talent Acquisition Managers and HR Relationship Managers to drive best and leading edge practice initiatives within the company
- Functions as a project manager with direct impact to the Talent Acquisition lifecycle across TE businesses
- Deploy and support Lean methodologies to achieve efficiencies and optimize recruiting processes and performance, leveraging automated solutions where possible
- Work with the HRIS reporting team to evolve Talent Acquisition metrics and reporting to analytics with actionable insights
- Develop global TE employment brand strategy, targeting key audience segments: Engineering & Product Management, Adjacent Markets, UR & I&D
- Partner with TE Marketing, build TE Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Career Page sections.
- Utilize Twitter & Social Media best practices for US UR Hiring
- Harmonize TE efforts to attract women at professional and entry levels:
The Global Talent Marketing Manager must have experience identifying and designing effective talent acquisition practices that create consistency and the ability to scale. Including:
- Employment brand, vendor management, assessments, metrics and analytics.
- Vendor Management: Experience in project/program management of vendors in talent acquisition space
- Understands the overall hiring process and keys to effective employment branding, vendor management and assessments
- Extensive use of tracking and reporting tools such as applicant tracking tools, recruitment systems and Microsoft Excel. A passion to tell stories derived from compelling data that creates actionable plans for diverse client groups
- Understands what it takes to run a successful media campaign, including focused targeting, messaging and how to communicate those results to stakeholders
- Defines, develops and provides ongoing results metrics and ROI measures for recruitment marketing strategies including recruitment branding, SEO/SEM campaigns, website analytics, digital and social media platforms and candidate relationship management tools
- Effectively works, interacts, manages, and consults with recruiting managers
- Proven ability to influence others and lead organizational change
- Must possess strong business acumen; understand Technology, Industrial, and Manufacturing, TE Connectivity value proposition and culture
- Highly collaborative and an excellent ability to build consensus and drive momentum forward in a matrixed environment
- 4 Year College Degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing or other related discipline. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3 Years Related Experience
- 5 Years Total Experience