|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about Cybersecurity and raising the security bar? Do you enjoy working across the company on unique solutions for XBOX, Windows, and our Surface business? Does working with Security Analysts, Developers, and Program Management across a variety of areas excite you? If so, the Edge, Platform, Devices, and Gaming (EDG) Security team would like to talk to you.
We are the EDG Security team. Our cybersecurity team supports the Windows, XBOX, and Surface businesses. In addition, we work with other Security teams within the company to ensure that we have the right tools and services to protect these key businesses. We are looking for a Principal Group Program Manager to help us drive across our team and engage engineering teams to improve our security posture.
- Open to listening to and incorporating feedback, bringing people together to brainstorm and communicate ideas
- Customer-obsessed, both for the engineers relying on what this team delivers and for communicating on key opportunities
- Exceptional partner, as we design and collaborate across many teams across the company
- Working with members of the EDG LT to enumerate our vision into work and ensure that we’re able to deliver
- Grow and develop a team that enables EDG to achieve our business goals
- Willing to dive into details technically and drive for win/win solutions
- Passion in creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individual and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- 10+ years of experience years in professional software development or Program Management is required.
- 10+ years in program management experience spanning network, server, infrastructure tooling, and compliance preferred
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical experience
- Customer obsessed and deeply passionate about creating solutions that improve Security and take customer’s requirements into account
- Technical background in Windows, Cloud security, and Azure
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.