|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer, with knowledge and passion around front-end experiences. The ideal candidate should be able to work closely within a group of highly skilled, dedicated and smart engineers to deliver high quality applications. If you are capable of taking up new challenges and are passionate about education in the digital age then this is the team for you.
Candidates should have a good computer science background; a B.S. degree in engineering, computer science or math is preferred or equivalent work experience; and excellent analytical skills. Great communication and problem solving skills are a must, as well as proven ability to collaborate with teams across the firm and outside.
The ideal candidate would have full-stack skills in order to be able to contribute on the service side as well as the front-end.
- Experience shipping worldwide, compliant services and applications
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
Great to have:
- Experience with developing accessible apps
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Puppeteer, Playwright
- Experience with distributed version control system e.g. Git
- Experience with web/native mobile development
- Familiarity with networking and network components (CDN, HTTP, Web Servers, Load Balancers etc.)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.