|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft 365 is a key part of the company’s cloud strategy and overall mission of empowering people and organizations to achieve more. As part of the customer journey to the cloud there are times when they need to reach out to seek help from Microsoft and that is where our team steps in to make sure that the customer self-help experience is the best in class. Our team is responsible for the admin/end-user experiences for self-help ecosystem starting from M365 admin portal, Windows and Office apps. Our team is full of people who have truly embraced a growth mindset and are not afraid to make mistakes, believes in doing and are obsessed about providing our customers the best experience possible.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of the team that offers a combination of engineering and business challenges in a high impact area.
We are looking for a motivated developer with strong technical background to help build highly scalable cloud services. You will play a key role in building the next generation platform and machine learning solutions that will empower Microsoft 365 users. You will be part of prototyping new ideas and scale solutions to millions of users while working in an agile and flexible environment.
You have a passion for learning and ramping up on new technologies - join this team!
Learning and growth opportunities on the team:
- Work on a team that gets things done and works in a startup mode
- Ship code and features that impacts every single Microsoft 365 users across the world
- Work with massively scalable and high-performance services that leverage the latest technologies
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth
You will work with the engineers in the team to build REST API and AI based microservices on Azure that includes:
- Design, implementation, and testing cloud-based server-side code
- Contributing to team-wide fundamentals/infrastructure investments
- Collaborate with other Microsoft 365 engineering teams
- Investigating and prototyping new technologies and frameworks
- Writing and maintaining unit tests and automated integration tests
- Bachelor (or higher) degree in computer science or related areas.
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing, and debugging engineering solutions
- Strong coding and development skills with experience in C# or Java.
- Passion for quality with strong customer empathy
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-group collaboration, communication skills and growth mindset.
- Experience in Kotlin, Gradle, .NET Core, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.