|Job Type:||Full Time|
The One Engineering System team inside Microsoft's Cloud and Enterprise division is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work with us on the next generation of developer services and tools.
Software developers are the productivity workforce of the future. With the developer tools & services market quickly growing and evolving, we have a unique opportunity to help shape internal engineering practices at Microsoft and the broader industry. Our large-scale distributed services for build and test are at the center of Microsoft developers’ workflows and comprise a large part of Microsoft’s internal One Engineering System. #1ES
- Design, build and validate scalable, high availability services.
- Collaborate with teammates in various roles to plan and execute on key deliverables.
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection and growth.
- Build and maintain warm and productive working relationships with internal Microsoft teams.
In the first year you will help deliver and contribute to:
- A focus on the customers and last mile delivery.
- Services and applications to enable the best developer services experiences possible.
- The culture of collaboration.
- A shared understanding of TDD and agile development practices.
- A focus on cloud native development.
- 6+ years of professional experience designing, developing, and shipping high quality software.
- Good knowledge in C#
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience in Data Mining and Mining Software Repositories
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services
- Experience with SQL-like querying languages
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.