|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a high impact position where you can apply your analytics skills to help drive business decision making for Azure? If you excel at working across multiple data sources and stakeholder groups to uncover new insights that will help drive growth – then this role is for you.
The Azure Unmanaged team sits within Microsoft’s Global Demand Center (GDC) organization. The Global Demand Center is responsible for driving scaled digital marketing and sales capability for the company. In this role you will partner with stakeholders across GDC, Finance, Sales and Engineering to analyze business performance, marketing/sales program impact, and customer behavior to uncover new insights and identify opportunities for new scaled marketing and sales programs for Azure.
Successful candidates will be comfortable working with data, operating at a fast pace, navigating ambiguity, and collaborating across teams and functional boundaries. Candidates should be curious, creative, and have a bias for action. This role requires strong business acumen and an ability to communicate with clarity to executives and stakeholders at all levels.
- Analyze Azure Unmanaged business performance and marketing/sales program performance to identify and communicate new insights and strategic recommendations.
- Design and build new analytical models that allow us to connect different data sources and dimensions to understand business performance.
- Drive alignment across partner teams in Finance and Engineering on methodologies and data sources to ensure consistency and provide clarity across teams.
- Prioritize new analytics requests from business stakeholders and oversee the deliver new reporting/analytics capabilities for the business.
- 3+ years of experience with data analytics and insights.
- Experience analyzing commercial marketing and sales programs to distill data into actionable insights.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and data visualization tools, familiarity with SQL preferred.
- Excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to operate and influence in a large matrixed organization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with executives and a diverse set of business and technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record of navigating ambiguity and leading complex projects from start to finish.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.