|Job Type:||Full Time|
The new Microsoft Edge browser has now shipped to over a half billion customers and that is just the beginning! This is a pivotal time as we continue our broad rollout and shipping to new customers for the holidays. The Edge team is looking for a motivated, customer-focused PM to help drive our install and update features and OEM engagement and plans at scale to increase acquisition and growth. You will work with key partners across Microsoft to deliver an end-to-end solution for progressive rollout of new versions and new features through multiple channels, enabling an unprecedented level of experimentation, responsiveness, and reliability for our customers.
Working together with an amazing team you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the web and build a browsing experience that addresses the latest challenges of the Internet. Edge is already the most frequently used Microsoft application on Windows 10 but we have a long way to go to reach our goals. Come join us and help build a great product and a great team culture.
Find out more about what the team is up to in our blog: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/.
- Product Definition: Drive research and analysis to define the requirements for our install, update, and feature experimentation systems.
- Partner with Engineering & Marketing: Work closely with the engineering and marketing teams to deliver experiences and be accountable for the results. Define and own KPIs and user data to drive decisions.
- Cross-group Coordination: Work with multiple groups across Windows, Bing, MSN, and Office to build a cohesive acquisition plan across channels.
- Build an Inclusive Community: Help build a culture that thrives on listening and engagement internally as well as externally and ensuring the entire breadth of our customer feedback is engaged effectively by our team
- 5+ years of related program management / technical product management experience
- 4+ years with browser technologies, user interface, performance and update or install technologies
- Strong project management skills. Experience with Agile methodologies a plus.
- Experience releasing software at a global scale is preferred. Experience with various telemetry and feedback systems is a plus.
- Proven competency in cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and written and verbal communications
- Experience building software products with diverse engineering teams and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
Planning and Execution: Ability to think holistically to deliver end-to-end scenarios. Ensure that knowledge is shared appropriately and help drive decisions to deliver the best customer experience possible. Proven ability to plan, organize, and manage complex technical products.
Communication: Able to conduct insightful, multi-faceted conversations with business and technical decision makers. Conceptualize cideas quickly and convey those thoughts to others in a clear, effective, and motivating manner.
Collaboration: Successful collaborator able to work effectively across broad teams and influence stakeholders across levels and disciplines across Microsoft.
Microsoft Values: As a member of the Edge Team, candidates must be excellent representatives of the Microsoft cultural attributes and leadership principles including creating clarity, energy, and delivering success.
If you have read this far and are excited, then what are you waiting for? Connect with us!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.