|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Store’s vision is to help our customers discover everything that’s possible with Microsoft. Our role is to connect customers digitally with the products and services Microsoft has to offer. This encompasses supporting the global e-commerce destinations across web and mobile. We provide customers the opportunity to experience the best in gaming, productivity and entertainment from Microsoft while joining a global community of happy Microsoft customers.
We are seeking an individual that is passionate about driving customer facing experiences by aligning business and engineering requirements across a group of diverse global stakeholders. If you get excited about solving large-scale abstract problems, delighting customers, emphasizing brand value and making a big impact, this is the opportunity for you.
You will be an individual contributor for a large-scale content management system (CMS) migration for key consumer experiences across the Microsoft digital shopping experience. Maintaining a high bar for customer experience and platform quality will be critical in this role as well as the ability to work across several business teams and align them on a single consumer focused strategy. You will contribute to the overall evolution of the ecommerce platform, finding ways to simplify processes while scaling with proven ecommerce implementation practices. You are a respected leader of projects with a deft of ecommerce experience who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves when needed and knows how to manage expectation within a highly matrixed organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Support Microsoft.com in large scale CMS migration for 190 markets the broader Marketing and Consumer Business (MCB) organization
- Plug into existing engineering cycles to prioritize strategic projects and provide the right level of documentation to support successful product lifecycle development.
- Develop opportunities to engage with engineering and speed up product lifecycle.
- Assist in the coordination cross organization for the ecommerce transformation, change management and consistency in standard processes across engineering shiproom’s.
- Manage a highly matrixed set of stakeholders, including c-suite executives to maintain a clear line of sight into planning’s book of work.
- Be the voice of the customer in all meetings, challenging assumptions with data and maintaining a long-term vision for Microsoft Store.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in product planning, product management or program management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a product lifecycle by working across multiple stakeholders.
- Proven track record of delivering results and earning trust in a matrix environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Previous e-commerce experience required
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Engineering project management tool – Azure DevOps (VSO) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.