|Job Type:||Full Time|
MicrosoftStore’svision is to help our customers discover everything that’s possible with Microsofton our websites.To deliver on this vision we areimplementing a new marketing technology stack – leveraging best in class solutions from content management to targeting & personalization through data management. This rolewill manage thePlatform Operations teamthat focuses on “how” we will use our technology,“what”will beimplementedin partnership withthe Marketing Technology Planning team andotherengineeringteams.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team that will bridge internal customer needs and the engineering team’s need for deep technical requirements. Your goal will be to create an epicenter of knowledge within Marketing that can define “how” internal customers will use our tools, drive core configurations of our tools, and partner with a MarTech planning team, support and training team, Core Services Engineering, the Business Applications Group, as well as other teams to create a rich set of tools to develop, publish, and personalize Microsoft Marketing’s website experiences.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continuously advance and refine our MarTech platform for the web.
- Create a center of excellence for using, configuring, and building detailed requirements for MarTech platforms.
- Attract, develop, and retain talented technical program managers.
- Develop, in partnership with our engineering partners, a plan to extend, configure, or build capabilities to meet internal customer priorities.
- Lead and develop a successful team.
- Deliver results through teamwork and partnerships.
- Continuously learn about the industry trends and keep key stakeholders educated.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in program management, or product management.
- 2+ years of experience and passion to build a team and support direct reports' growth and career.
- Excellent communication, expectation setting, problem solving, project management, team building and execution skills.
- Diverse and inclusive strong cross-team collaboration (i.e. not operating in silos), active listening and inviting diverse perspectives, focusing on shared success.
- Proven track record of delivering results by partnering across teams in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated deep product knowledge & implementation experience with eCommerce, Content Management Systems, personalization, and/or data used by services.
- Methodical, detail oriented with experience diving deep and asking the right questions.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, distill them for a broader audience or clearly articulate and document them for an Engineering audience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.