|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We will only achieve our mission if we live our culture. We start with becoming learners in all things—having a growth mindset. Then we apply that mindset to learning about our customers, being diverse and inclusive, working together as one, and—ultimately—making a difference in the world.
Our team values are centered around embracing a growth mindset, investing in our people, customer obsession and celebrating diversity and inclusion. If you have a passion for Azure and AI and want to be part of this great team, we want to hear from you.
The Change Management Lead will drive change management and people initiatives that ensure a high-performing environment where a diverse and inclusive mindset is at the forefront of culture. You will shape and operationalize tech talent reviews, mentoring and career development. You will work in close partnership with our most senior Domain leaders globally.
- Develop a single, integrated change plan across Domain, deploying practical frameworks, tools and templates to make fast progress, adapting and implementation resources to increase efficiency and business agility.
- Advise, guide and TZ Leadership and vTeams on change management strategy, planning and execution.
- Identify local initiatives with growth potential by exploring unmet pain points; ideate new ways to solve them; develop the business case for change; and identify possible partners to develop the solution.
- Culture: work closely with the Chief of Staff building the Culture strategy and executing it across domain
- Employee Engagement: oversight of MS Poll plans as well as key development initiatives such as mentoring and career development working in partnership with HR and other key stakeholders.
- In partnership with HR and our Leadership team, shape and drive the people agenda and lead the team health initiatives, particularly focused on developing increased diversity, inclusion, and efficiency.
- One Microsoft: Collaborate across CIX to create scalable and unified efforts across CIX
- Establish excellence across the management community, empowering managers as change agents and champions to advance our delivery transformation
- 8+ years’ experience in leading teams and/or people excellence related leadership roles
- Strong management skills with a passion for people and proven track record of successfully driving work-group effectiveness and positive, inclusive cultures
- Experience in working across matrixed and complex business environments encompassing multiple roles and communities
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience; Masters preferred
- Proven communication skills and ability to effectively influence across a dynamic organization
- Experience working in distributed virtual teams
- Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills that result in positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Ability to navigate fast-paced environment and to manage through ambiguous scenarios as needed
- Strong attention to detail and program management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Location Preference: All US locations will be considered though strong preference for candidates located in the Redmond, WA area or Singapore
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.