|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Does the idea of a role that is helping to transform Microsoft’s largest Sales and Marketing organization into the worlds’ best cloud salesforce excite you? Microsoft’s Global Sales, Marketing & Operations Team (GSMO) consists of ~9,200 people across the US and is the largest contributor of revenue for Microsoft globally. We are also a major driver of growth and market share for the company and run at a very fast pace. To enable Microsoft’s transformation, we’ve reimagined HR at Microsoft and this role is a key component.
- Employee Relations - You direct the diagnostics and resolution of employee relations issues with increasing complexity, visibility and risk related to policy or culture, collaborating with managers, peers in Human Resources and Legal profession as appropriate.
- HR Solutions Consulting - You provide expert consulting services to managers and employees on HR programs, processes, and initiatives. You also influence the future direction of HR work by synthesizing insights and contributing perspectives, expertise, and leadership.
- Capability Building - You build manager capability by conducting one-on-one consulting/coaching with business leaders. You identify and aggregate training needs within the business, region, or geography supported and develop plans to address the needs identified.
- HR Projects & Programs - You partner with Centers of Excellence on defining Human Resources programs and processes, you lead the design and implementation of local HR projects or programs.
- Data and Reporting - You lead data analysis and organizational health diagnostics and interpret trends in employee relations issues to design interventions.
- 9+ years of experience with Human Resources or business programs/processes OR 7+ years of experience with Human Resources or business programs/processes with Bachelor’s degree
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)/Society for Human Resources Management-Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- 5+ years of Employee Relations experience progressing in complexity
- 1+ years of people management experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.