|Location:||Issaquah, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you thrive on solving complex business challenges in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to help drive the transformation of Microsoft’s Unified Support business?
The Support Offerings, GTM & IP Management Team part of Microsoft Customer Experience and Success, is a rapidly growing global business made up of exceptional people who deliver world class services, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty. We focus on accelerating customer value for Microsoft solutions while building a differentiated customer experience.
The Unified Support Programs team is responsible for driving programs that enable customers to transition to Unified Support, which is our new support offering for commercial and public sector customers.
Unified Support Sr Business Program Manager
Our support model is evolving how we package, position, and deliver support services. In this critical role, you will be responsible to define a vision, develop strategic, actionable, and integrated plans that drive measurable impact and execute successfully, to help increase the Unified Support footprint globally. You will be highly collaborative with the Unified Offerings, Pricing, Operations and Sales teams.
- Develop and land the Unified Support Program for a group of key market or industry segments
- Be accountable for the business goals and targets of the Unified Support key market segment programs (revenue, scorecard)
- Work across Unified Support and Customers Success stakeholders to develop and execute on programs, plans, and activities to help achieve growth targets
- Orchestrate across teams to gain commitment and coordination to execute the strategies
- Provide insights and feedback from customers, sellers, and partners to remove blockers, prioritize product investments and increase customer acquisition
- Contribute to and embody a diverse and inclusive team culture
- 6+ years of experience in either product management, business planning or product licensing
- Strong strategic thinking complemented with a bias for action
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions in a business and customer-centric manner
- Ability to view a business holistically, as well as collaborate and influence in a highly matrixed organization, across Offerings, Marketing, Operations and Sales teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous business situations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Customer Experience & Success and Microsoft licensing
Location/Travel: You may be based anywhere in the United States. You can expect limited global travel, less than 10%.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.