|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure Networking is seeking a Principal Program Management to join the Secure App Delivery team to lead infrastructure network design for the CDN network. The secure application delivery team is responsible for providing CDN services and capabilities to both Microsoft 1st party properties such as O365, LinkedIn, Bing etc. and external customers under the Azure Front Door, Web Application Firewall and Azure CDN service offerings. This exciting role requires great strategic leadership, strong cross group partnership and collaboration skills, a customer-first approach in planning and execution and a demonstrated ability to delivery business results.
The right candidate will be able to work in a fast-moving environment, help to identify and grow key infrastructure design changes that enable a more resilient, efficient, performant and cogs optimized network aligned with our large Azure Networking goals of being the largest, most highly performant, private, global and reliable network. The person will be responsible for defining and managing necessary process without creating bureaucracy, establishing and managing strategic partnerships inside and outside the company, inspiring, and collaborating with a diverse group of leaders from across the company.
This is a great opportunity in a fast-paced, growing business encompassing cloud native services that enable engineering teams all over the world to build, deploy and secure a large range of applications, developer tools, software and services, content and hardware devices.
- Proven competency in strategic leadership, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and written and verbal communications
- Exceptional project management and people influencing skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships internally and externally with varying levels of collaborators
- Passion in creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individual and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- Ability to accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions.
- Thrives in ambiguity
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in technical management.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in software development.
- Previous experience managing multiple cross functional teams or Program Managers through a complete product cycle.
- A BS in Computer Science or related field.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.