|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
The Growth Marketing team is looking for an innovative problem-solver who thrives at the intersection of data, product, sales, and marketing.
In this role, you will help build our conversion strategy, run A/B tests, and be responsible for driving customer acquisition. This role is for you if you have a passion for growing products, understand customer funnels, and know how to use data to figure out where growth is going to come from.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze all aspects of Samsara’s conversion funnel and identify the largest areas for improvement
- Run experiments across the website, blog, and other acquisition channels to increase the volume of qualified leads
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, operations, and engineering teams to develop new strategies and implement proven wins
- Continuously iterate on key learnings to build an increasingly efficient customer journey
- Lead the ideation and execution of the growth roadmap
- Track results of experiments and communicate the findings to leadership and relevant teams
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in growth, analytics, or related area
- 1+ year of experience with SQL and/or another programming language
- Experience running A/B tests and improving funnel conversions
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage projects end to end
An ideal candidate also has:
- Experience using BI tools like Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions)
- Experience doing quantitative analysis
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.