|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you inspired by the prospect of helping our customers achieve their digital transformation by leveraging the power of Microsoft’s Cloud and solutions? Are you excited by the opportunity to drive Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy and sales across a select group of Microsoft’s most strategic and high growth partners
The Global Systems Integrator and Consulting (GSI) group within Global Partner Solutions manages key relationships with 18 of our top GSI and Consulting partners who have significant global scale and a collective strength of over one million technology professionals.
We are looking for a leader who can enable our partners to rapidly scale their business on Apps & Infrastructure through the development of Services and Practices across Industries. In this role, you will help our Commercial SI partners develop offerings on Microsoft’s Apps & Infrastructure services, pursue go-to-market opportunities, and land key customer wins. This is a unique role at the worldwide level that adds value both to Microsoft and to our Commercial GSI partners.
We are looking for a cross-team leader who can collaborate with a broad network of stakeholders across Microsoft and our partner organizations, both at a global and regional level to accelerate our joint Microsoft and partner business.
We are looking for individuals with deep insight, experience and a successful track record in helping build and commercialize cloud services and guide digital transformation in Apps & Infrastructure.
Specific responsibilities and required competencies include:
- Business Strategy Owner: Be the primary owner of Microsoft’s strategy for building and growing mutually beneficial partnerships with one of the largest global SI. Own the C-Suite & 360 business relationship as the trusted business partner who demonstrates market & industry thought leadership. Must be able to articulate and generate excitement with key internal constituents, including Microsoft business groups, Microsoft field sales teams, and Microsoft Services. Must have the ability to frame ambiguous business opportunities, create structured business recommendations, adapt quickly based on senior stakeholder or market input and effectively communicate to the Microsoft and partner executive leadership teams.
- Sales Leader: Demonstrate a sales challenger mindset to identify, assess, influence partner’s opportunities and drives growth & performance on revenue, customer acquisition, consumption & usage. Overall responsibility for ensuring the successful sales landing of partner offerings. Must enable the virtual team to build strategic business plans, create and update relevant content, build and track global sales pipelines, internal/external websites, etc. Responsible for building relationships with the key Microsoft Field teams to effectively land the Partner activity with the local subsidiaries.
- Transformation Leader: Accelerate partner & solution transformation across Microsoft’s 3 Clouds to address enterprise market opportunities.
- Mobilizer & Culture Leader: Lead a healthy, scaled, cross-organizational team with growth mindset. Mobilize people and resources to drive focus and mindshare that support business outcomes.
- Drive Global Partner Development Excellence: Lead the “build with” partnership efforts to create compelling new Microsoft-based offerings and go-to-market initiatives with the partner. Must have the experience and ability to recognize and quantify future opportunities, assess future market dynamics and define investment strategies and/or business models to exploit market opportunities.
The successful candidate will be passionate about enterprise technology, must be well versed in Microsoft and broad enterprise technology markets and have a deep understanding of the global system integrator services market.
- Ensure that the Go-to-Market strategy with our partners is comprehensive and supported by a well-defined solutions portfolio that aligns with Microsoft’s industry and technology priorities
- Support sales opportunities by working with appropriate partner and Microsoft field teams
- Help enable deep Microsoft skills and capacity in partner
- Build relationships with partner executives, technology and sales leaders to evangelize Apps & Infrastructure and drive results in our field engagements
- Track pipeline health on key deals to accelerate sales momentum and drive usage
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in technology sales leadership with Fortune 500 companies
- Direct knowledge and experience in Apps & Infrastructure
- Sharp business acumen with insights of the industry and competitive landscape and offerings
- Strong communication skills and maturity to conduct partner CXO briefings and engagements
- Proven leadership and impact and influence skills, along with the ability to mentor others
- Ability to make an impact with a strong bias for action and keenness to solve customer problems
- Ability to collaborate across virtual teams, leverage best practices & deliver results
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.