|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft 365 continues to experience incredible growth as the company focuses on its productivity cloud strategy and enabling secure remote work for its customers. As part of Microsoft Engineering, The FastTrack team has a primary role driving this strategy and is looking for individuals that share in the passion to drive business value and customer success using Microsoft 365 and related technologies.
TheFastTrack team is looking for a thoughtful, analytical, independent thinker and high energy individual to own and drive new approaches and solutions with Microsoft 365.This role is focused onleadingprogramtosupportcustomers and partners deployingadvanced SKUs of Microsoft 365.As a FastTrack Operations Program Manager, you will own and drive execution of FastTrack priorities toof productsto customer onboarding experience, drive adoption and help users get the most from the cloud productivity suite.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
- Deliver FastTrackprioritiesandattain success measures.
- Partner withregionalFastTrack teams to define,own, and executemetric executionstrategy.
- Own and lead structured rhythm of business, prioritization, and communication plan with allstakeholders.
- Drive accountability with Regional Delivery Teamsand MWA Landing leadsfor operational excellence, data quality, consistent playbook execution and insights creation using FastTracktools.
- Lead SME community calls to surface challenges and effectively land new changes, readiness content,and other at-scale guidance.
- Understandandadvise on resource capacity for both day-to-day operations and budgetplanning.
- Evaluate and identify changes to FastTrack playbook to increase resource efficiency and simplify customer experience.
- Innovate, lead and leverage datainsightsto improve deployment and customer engagementapproaches.
- Execute regular, scheduled rhythm of connection to collect and triage customer and workload insights.Efficient escalation managementpreferably predicted and mitigatedproactively.
- Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across Engineering, Marketing, Field and Deliveryand Customer Successteamsto drive high customersatisfaction.
- Report progress on a regular basis with FastTrack leadership, program, and engineering teams
- Customer obsessed – Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution.
- Self-driven individual with proven history of demonstrated and measurable business impacts through influence and direct leadership, and a track record of getting things done.
- Strong analyticalskills taking pride in making data-driven business decisions while defining and improving programinitiatives.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills – able to present, discuss and articulate challenges to a range of audiences, in a concise and effectivemanner.
- Ability to expand network and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders to achieve mutual success.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while creating clarity to drive positive businessimpact.
- Must be flexible and open to working during non-business hours to accommodatethe globalremit of the position.
- 5years of experience in program management leading complex initiatives.
- 3 years of delivery or direct customer facing experience.
- 3 years Microsoft 365 or Cloud industry experience.
- Demonstrated operational leadership, great interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, flexibility, and above all a passion for customers.
- Experience in program managementanddriving theexecutionand enablement of new technology, features, or technical content across a team of professionals.
- BA/BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Occasional travel (0-25%) is expected in this role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.