|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting teams in Microsoft, relentlessly focused on customer needs and advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy? Then Customer Experience & Operations (CxO) within the Business Applications Group is the right team for you! Surround yourself with people who are passionate about customer experience and believe that extraordinary support is critical to customer success.
We are fundamentally changing how we deliver world-class support to our top Dynamics 365 and Power Platform customers. We are looking for a customer-obsessed, support transformation leader to help us grow and lead a global team focused on delivering this experience. This role requires strong strategic and operational leadership over programs and teams of highly skilled engineers and solution architects delivering support and services for our customers’ most mission critical deployments. In this role you will work with industry leading companies and directly partner with product engineering teams within the Business Applications Group to deliver solutions and new capabilities.
Lead a Customer Obsessed Support Delivery Team:
- Directly support our largest most strategic Dynamics and Power Platform customers, resolving critical and complex technical issues in a global support delivery team. Leverage your teams deep technical and product expertise and combine it with your understanding of our customer’s needs to solve their complex business challenges.
- Lead a high-performing team to deliver world-class support and act as an escalation point for the team. Remove barriers to agility to enable the team to shift priorities quickly without losing productivity.
Continual Engineering Improvement:
- Relentlessly champion and advocate for our customers in representing their issues to engineering teams and be a change agent to develop innovative ways to resolve issues.
- As a member of the product engineering team you will use your engineering skills to improve our services, based on customer feedback and insights gained while supporting them.
- Build a framework where the team collaborates with engineering teams on product improvement opportunities based on the learnings.
- Recruiting and ramping up a global support team for our top customers, and coach/mentor new hires.
- Create an inclusive work environment where every employee can effectively engage and wants to be part of the team.
Support transformation additions
We are looking for a leader that can transform support experience for Dynamics and Power Platform products by fostering a customer empathy culture in engineering and support teams, driving improvements to tooling & processes. You will lead a team of program managers who will champion supportability initiatives, collaborate across cloud to drive multi-cloud strategy. The successful candidate is a dynamic customer obsessed program manager with a track record of growth mindset, persistent in driving towards goals even in the face of ambiguity, focus on results, and have an ability to draw the best out of people. The ideal candidate will also have a natural ability to learn the nuances of new technologies and would be very comfortable with obtaining and analyzing data.
- Partner closely with engineering and support teams to ensure alignment on strategies and objectives to gain deep understanding of infrastructure, processes and systems and drive efforts to transform customer experiences
- Define the strategy and design to build intelligent tools & processes to enable engineering teams to achieve their supportability goals and meet or exceed organization level OKRs
- Identify tooling, product, knowledge, and process gaps, iteratively drive improvements, and ensure adoption of improved experiences consistently across the organization
- Drive supportability improvement projects from inception, planning, to launch, adoption and impact measurement
- Collaborate with other online services orgs in C+AI (Azure and M365) to learn, share and leverage best practices
- 5+ years of experience delivering solutions and support to enterprise customers
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading highly technical teams in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding and demonstrated hands-on experience with Cloud\SaaS platforms and applications. Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform or competitive products preferred.
- Product Development\Solution Architect level understanding of cloud computing technologies is desired - Azure Core Platform; Data Platform: SQL, Azure DB ; Power BI, PowerApps
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science. MBA optional
- Strong passion and focus on delivering the right customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and develop global teams
- Ability to innovate and drive change
- Ability to build a deep technical relationship with internal teams and customers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.