|Job Type:||Full Time|
In SharePoint, OneDrive and O365, we have a mission:
Empower people to access information and get their work done, at any time, on any device. The SharePoint/OneDrive team is looking for talented developers to enact this vision, while being part of the fastest growing business in Microsoft.
- We create features, scenarios and experiences for the daily use of millions of customers.
- We mostly focus on web based experiences that span desktop, mobile and tablet browsers.
- We also create rich native experiences, targeting select flagship devices.
You would be a good fit for our team if:
- You have 5 or more years of industry programming, software development, and/or software engineering experience.
- You are truly passionate about software engineering, with a strong emphasis on coding
- You can empathize with our end-users’ needs and help define their key experiences
- You have a BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You are an awesome, talented developer.
If this resonates with you, come find out how your contribution can impact hundreds of millions of our customers.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.