|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft Teams, we tackle the toughest challenges in the team calling and meetings, collaboration and productivity space, and you will have an opportunity to work with teams and technologies across the company and beyond. The Meeting team is looking for an experienced full-stack software engineer who find excitement in helping people connect with each other with technology and delivering end-to-end user facing scenario through all the layers. Applicants should exhibit pride in craftsmanship around building delightful user experiences.
- Deliver: Design, implement and operate end-to-end product experiences, drive feature velocity, modularity, component reuse and performance/reliability, in close cooperation with multiple geographically distributed teams across Product, Design, User Research and Engineering teams to deliver complex, large-scale projects.
- Own: Complete end-to-end ownership through software lifecycle with strong focus on solution, code quality and efficiency is expected.
- Drive technical expertise: Optimize code/application for best performance and scalability of our solutions serving global web, mobile and desktop clients. Use and promote state of the art technologies, tools and engineering practices; stay on top of latest industry trends, market and user dynamics. Understand product design and architecture, maintain overview of Teams ecosystem.
- Share and contribute: Support and guide less senior team members, contribute to team spirit and dynamic growth, actively participate in wider engineering group- and site-wide activities.
- 4+ years of software development experience in at least one of the following languages:
- AngularJS and/or ReactJS
- BS Degree in CS or related engineering field
- Passionate about having a huge impact and delivering breakthrough customer value.
- Passion for delivering high quality/delightful user experience
- Committed to quality, including security, compliance and performance
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.