|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Solution Strategy organization plays a critical role in defining the business strategy and go-to-market initiatives that will drive growth and increase Microsoft’s share of wallet with our Commercial customers. This team will identify and create solutions for business and IT leaders looking to leverage the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform to achieve their business objectives. The portfolio of solutions includes industry and horizontal business solutions and more IT focused platform modernization scenarios. You will have an opportunity to influence the strategic direction and growth of a business that is transforming how we engage with our most strategic customers.
We are looking for an innovative, thought leader with a proven track record of delivering business results. You will be responsible for:
- Setting the strategy and managing the execution for how we select, develop, and land global consulting solutions based on Azure Cloud & AI.
- Setting and executing the go-to-market strategy for solutions that includes the entire lifecycle of solutions from pre-sales through ongoing support and consumption/adoption.
- Lead, recruit and retain an inclusive team of high performing business program managers and technical IP program managers focused on creating high priority solutions.
- Ensuring alignment with key stakeholder teams across Microsoft, including sales, marketing, customer success, partner and engineering teams, ensuring we build toward a One Microsoft value proposition for customers.
- Defining the value proposition and messaging for strategic solutions and enable thought leadership and mindshare with customers and partners through industry conferences, working with analysts, and publishing industry-oriented white papers.
- Lead strategy and solution development, innovating services to drive production-level Azure cloud adoption to quickly realize customer value.
- Managing the harvesting and creation of intellectual property (IP) for both sales and delivery to support solutions for global reuse.
- Drive the programmatic harvesting and creation of customer evidence, connecting customers leading to customer advocacy.
- Defining, building the readiness roadmap for training marketers and sellers on prioritized solutions and supporting the delivery of this roadmap in our field.
- 10-12 years of combined professional experience in management consulting, offering/product strategy, marketing, sales, Services, technology implementation, or related field.
- Strong track record of people leadership and growing highly effective global teams.
- Deep expertise defining, building, and selling consulting solutions across multiple industries.
- Proven success in working in cross functional/cross organizational environments to drive outcomes beyond organization boundaries.
- Demonstrated track record of effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises.
- Location: Any US location with preference for Redmond, WA area
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.