|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Perform QIP maintenance in response to Engineering changes or changes in inspection requirements as a result of producing non-conforming material.
- Prepare and submit Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation as well as annual certifications.
- Respond to traceability and material certification request.
- Act as point administrator for weekly QOS meeting. NMRs are dispositioned and discussed in this meeting, and secondary actions that are aimed at fixing root causes are tracked. Administrator drives closure of open NMRs to assure timely response.
- Research details and draft PPSRs for customer complaints, repeated interplant complaints, or complaints between departments within the facility in support of the TEOA Fast Response rollout.
- Assist in coordinating part audits and quality recalls. Audit product as necessary.
- Supplier Quality: Track and follow up with vendors to drive closure of supplier TECHS logs. Coordinate samples and research associated with vendor defects. Perform vendor certification maintenance for Stock as Received materials or materials that have been taken off of Stock as Received material status.
- Coordinate review of local quality documentation for continued suitability—manage schedule of documentation review and track completion of reviews and ECDs for required revisions. Perform documentation updates as needed.
- Prepare month-end quality metric reports for corporate and local use; assist in semi-annual analysis required for input into departmental quality improvement plans.
- Track closure of projects in quality plan; participate in tracking of action items to closure within each project.
- Coordinate visits from external calibration services and track gages that have been sent out for calibration.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to effectively enter data into Excel and Access databases, as well as extract pertinent reports and charts.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends
- Three to Six months related experience and/or training. Must be familiar with commonly accepted standard lab testing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience using Personal computers with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Windows, and Word.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.