Last updated yesterday
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Join Atlassian as an intern and spend your summer with us having a direct impact on how millions of users collaborate with our software. The most amazing thinkers like NASA rocket scientists and Tesla engineers are coming to us for solutions. We're in the business of developing software to help teams everywhere get amazing ideas off the ground and into the world. Here you'll be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things. You'll be guided (as we are) by our core values, and will be supported by some of the best minds in tech. We want you to have everything you need to do amazing work from the get-go.
Do you live and breathe security? Atlassian is currently seeking Security Interns to join our growing teams in North America. We're looking for smart people to help us in three important areas:
- Building and running new monitoring and analytics systems to detect compromises.
- Writing automation to find and exploit vulnerabilities in our products and marketplace apps.
- Researching and suggesting product features to harden our software against common vulnerabilities.
As an intern in our security team, you'll be watching over our Atlassian services which host tens of thousands of customers. The team is small, so everyone's contribution is vital.
We’re looking for interns who love to innovate, are ambitious and driven, and are excited about the opportunity to work with smart people on complex challenges. Apply for our intern program and start an awesome career!
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1 student graduates at this time.
More about you:
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship and graduating by June 2022
- Demonstrated interest in the security field through academic coursework, previous work or internship experience, or personal projects
- Be able to commit to a 12 week full-time (40 hours / week) internship during Summer 2021
- Comfortable writing code to get things done and does not depend solely on third party products
It’s great, but not required, if you:
- Have a real passion for software engineering, as demonstrated by previous internships, work experience, projects, or publications
- Deep understanding of data structures, in particular how they are implemented and how to apply them to solve problems
- Familiarity with the application of common design patterns
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.