|Job Type:||Full Time|
Want to be part of something new and big? We are building the Microsoft Online and Retail Stores that will provide users with a world-class browse, search, and purchase experience for merchandise across multiple product categories. This is your chance to join our talented team to build a mission-critical site for Microsoft. We are looking for a strong, highly motivated web developer who is passionate about bringing users the best possible experience every day. The ideal candidate will have strong demonstrated Dynamics 365 skills and experience along with solid server-side development background. We are a fun, inclusive team that values quality, collaboration, and results.
- Design, implementation, and testing of both client-side and server-side code
- Work on multiple Dynamics 365 workstreams
- Building responsive web experiences that look great across multiple devices and browsers
- Collaborating with partner teams to deliver end-to-end systems and experiences
- Investigating and prototyping new technologies and frameworks
- Writing and maintaining unit tests and automated integration tests
- Contributing to team-wide infrastructure investments
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proficiency and demonstrated professional experience with Dynamics 365, C# (or X++)
- Preferred proficiency and experience with ASP.NET, Node.js, PHP, or similar technology
- Experience with Scrum, Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment a plus
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.