|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative and flexible cloud platform today and Microsoft is hiring professionals that will drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
We are looking for a talented individual to lead a team of deeply technical Data and AI Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) to drive growth of Azure Services for a set of Enterprise accounts across different industries. Key responsibilities include: This CSA Manager role will directly manage a team of full-time employe Data and AI CSA that will cover Enterprise customers in their respective territory. This is an exciting role that will help fuel Azure Customer success through customer retention and growth. Key responsibilities include:
- Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate CSA. Set a clear bar for excellence. Build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate Azure projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration
- Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights
- Experience. 7+ years of experience in technical sales, engineering or consultative delivery
- Management. 5+ experience in people leadership
- Change. 7+ years of experience driving change management or technical adoption
- Communication. Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Collaboration. Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
- Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions
- Strong technical understanding of Applications & Infrastructure/Data and AI Enterprise cloud workloads
- Ability to stay up to date on new/improved Azure scenarios and workloads
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles
- Ability to act on Customer Escalation n needs, Unblock the customer through orchestration of right resources at the right time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Data and AI Managers: Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, Big Data, BI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Prior work experience in other software and/or services companies such as Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.