|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced Technical Product Manager looking for an opportunity to make significant impact on customers’ success by contributing to strategic advancements in cross-cloud initiatives? The Azure Customer Experience (CXP) team is looking for an experienced candidate. This is a rare opportunity to join a new team in a leadership role and help establish a product vision and direction.
You will drive cross-cloud (Azure, Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365) initiatives that improve customer experiences and support. You will define products that form an end-to-end customer experience story that empowers external customers and internal Microsoft stakeholders. You will leverage cloud-scale and AI/ML along with talented Data Scientists and User Experience Designers to deliver customer experiences that weren’t possible even a few years ago. This role allows a high degree of autonomy and creative innovation in scenarios that cut broadly across many Microsoft products.
We value diverse opinions and new, forward-thinking ideas. We have strong customer empathy and delight in understanding our customer's needs. We use data and KPIs to guide, improve, and grow the success of our programs.
As a Principal Product Manager on our team, you will have a direct and clear impact on our products and customers. In this role, you will work closely with a talented engineering team, collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders across Microsoft, and design, deliver and iterate on new tools, applications, and platforms. Our work has high visibility with the Microsoft senior leadership team and many opportunities to share our successes and receive support and guidance. The scope of responsibilities includes:
- Listening to customers (internal and external) to understand their scenarios and challenges
- Build delightful customer experiences with a strong understanding of customer requirements and problem space
- Developing a product vision and strategy
- Create an end to end UX and functional spec for customer and support engineer facing experiences
- Creating product/feature specifications with visual and written designs
- Engage with partner teams across Microsoft to drive alignment on dependencies
- Define, collect and measure the success of the product/feature through relevant metrics and KPIs
- Present roadmap, plans, and status to all levels of company leadership
- 5 years of software technical product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation - to peers and executives)
- Experience creating alignment with a broad community of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain
- Experience with building services on Azure or other cloud services
- Experience influencing outcomes through partnerships across multiple divisions
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.