|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure Hardware Systems & Infrastructure Organization’s (AHSI) Azure Hardware & Architecture is looking for an exceptional Executive Business Administrator to support a busy Microsoft Corporate Vice President and be an integral member of the AHSI Admin leadership team. The ideal candidate will have experience providing high efficiency, proactive support with the ability to adjust direction in response to shifting priorities. Ability to work with global timelines and respond/adjust schedules accordingly is extremely important in this role. Must have strong attention to detail, the ability to self-direct, organizational and project management skills, demonstrated initiative, a strong work ethic and the ability to communicate effectively with others. Must also uphold the highest level of integrity and business professionalism and deal with highly sensitive data with absolute confidentiality.
Primary responsibilities include (not inclusive of all possible responsibilities):
- Managing the CVP’s complex calendar with utmost attention to accuracy, timeliness and ensuring the schedule aligns with her/his priorities and commitments.
- Planning and executing any meetings, events, offsite meetings
- Planning and coordinating of domestic and international travel plans end-to-end including the proactive anticipation of any and all logistics and itineraries.
- Preparing and reconciling expense reports to ensure timely processing. Will also handle expense approvals for CVP’s direct reports.
- Assisting with org-wide events run by the admin team.
- Providing group level support for team reporting directly to the CVP.
- Working closely with Chief of Staff and other operations staff with regards to communications, meetings, etc.
- Must be available to respond to critical requests and emails outside of core work hours.
- Other responsibilities may include:
- Providing back up support (calendar, travel, expenses) to others on the AHSI Senior Leadership team, as necessary.
- Working closely with other members of AHSI admin leadership to increase cross-team collaboration. Providing mentoring assistance to other admins in the organization as needed.
- Maintaining group aliases
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and time management skills. An ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, and solve routine problems proactively and effectively. The aptitude for rolling with changing circumstances (direction and strategy) while continuing to have professional and positive interactions.
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all interactions. Possess a high level of self-awareness and intrinsic appreciation for the value that admins provide.
- An aptitude to work independently without significant oversight or instruction to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work successfully in a team environment, building effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, accommodating work styles and perspectives of diverse individuals.
- Proven track record of excellent judgment, problem resolution, teamwork, negotiation, budgeting and analytical skills, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under pressure required.
- 5+ years of successful high-level administrative experience supporting a CVP or higher and demonstrated work experience in a complex environment.
- Knowledge of corporate organization and ability to navigate.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software and internal tools.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, verbal and written communications skills.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.