|Job Type:||Full Time|
Rebuilt from the ground up, the new Microsoft Edge provides world-class performance, security, privacy, and new features designed to provide our customers the best browsing experience on the web.
We’re looking for a Program Manager to join the Browser Experiences team to help us craft the future of web browsing. Our team listens, learns, and builds new experiences that help Edge customers be more productive while they shop, research, and browse content online. Our team is responsible for core browser features like Search, the New Tab Page, and Favorites, but also for new innovative customer experiences like Collections and Vertical Tabs. We partner closely with Design and User Research and we use customer feedback and product telemetry to guide our decisions.
In this role, you’ll plan and deliver features for customers using the Edge Mobile browser on iOS and Android devices. We’re working to ensure that Edge customers have a seamless and personalized web browsing experience across all their devices. In this role, you’ll be listening and learning from our customers, you’ll plan features that empower customers and help to grow our customer base. You’ll analyze feedback and strive for quality. This role partners closely with developers, designers, marketing, and user research to plan and innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Understand customer goals, unmet needs, customer pains points and feedback.
- Define the vision for a feature, determine the roadmap, author specs, and work with the design team on UX concepts.
- Partner with the engineering team to build and deliver complete and polished product experiences.
- Validate and improve product features over time through measurement and experimentation.
- Drive alignment across teams, assess & mitigate risks, and set priorities.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3 years of Program/Project Management or related experience.
- Preview experience working on mobile platforms, or mobile applications with an understanding of common UI patterns and features.
- The ability to coordinate effectively in a multi-team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and self-directed.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to convey an appropriate level of detail for each target audience.
- Great time-management skills with the ability to handle fluctuating priorities and projects.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.