|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft Advertising(MSA)we bring our insatiable curiosity and customer obsession to the table, challenging ourselves and each other, to make tomorrow better for our advertisers around the globe. We build best-in-class, high-scale services that advertisers,agenciesand3rd party toolprovidersuse to create and manage their digital advertising campaigns thatpowerMicrosoftBingand otherMicrosoft properties as well as on syndicated properties such asYahoo and AOL.Our advertisers use the MSA web user interface and Windows and Mac based MSA Editors to manage their campaigns. API/SDKs/Scripts provide them means to programmatically manage their accounts and campaigns.
As the Sr. ContentPMyou will be responsible for developing advertiser facing user andtechnical(API/SDK)content forour tools and services.You will lead a teamof vendor content developersthat’s customer obsessed, technically astuteand passionateabout helping customershave a positive experience in managing their campaigns to meet their marketing goals.In partnership with your teammembers,you will work with PMs,Engineering,Designers, CustomerSupportand other stakeholders tocapture content requirements forMSA product andservices. You will establish and executecontent deliverables to ensure our customers are receiving the most up-to-date technically accurate content.If you are passionate about providing the best content to our customers from the broad spectrum of helping new advertisers onboard to MSA, helping power users to use our advanced tools and developers to code to our API/SDKsthenwe have the job for you as a Senior Content ProgramManager.
The ideal candidate will exude a passion for customers, operational excellence, cross-groupand cross-org collaboration. They must demonstrate agrowthmindset andembraceagilityto achieve personal and operational growth across the team. Embrace a diverse and inclusive belief that drives a culture/environment where all views are heard and respected. Enable teams to grow.
- Lead a diverse team with deep technical skills to provide documentation for multipleproducts,servicesandtechnologies.
- Partner and collaborate with engineering and business partners.
- Staff,manageand mentora team of vendor content developers.
- Prioritize content deliverables and manage workload.
- Plan and publishend-userand developercontent.
- Support API ecosystem with API Questions and respond in API forums.
- Identify opportunities to improve our customers experiences.
- Collaborate with Support, Technical Account Managers, and other partners on content improvements.
- Partner withthepublishingplatformsfor contentcompatibility and upgrades.
- 5+ years of experience in content development, authoring and publishing documentation and code samples.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- 1+ years of technical proficiency in SOAP/REST API technologies and/or SDKs in .NET, Java, PHP, Python or Node.js.
- Contributions to design and development of public APIs.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Customer engagements and communications including blogs and forums.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Science, Languages or Communications.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.