|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Microsoft’s mobile cross-device team and help our users stay focused on what really matters to them, across their whole life, by creating software experiences designed to meet their unique needs on all the devices they love. We ship innovative, industry-leading experiences on both phones and PCs, infused with advanced machine learning and AI. Our vision is big enough to change how our users will experience their favorite Microsoft features and services in the future. Our team isresponsiblefora portfolio ofour top-rated apps, To Do, Launcher,SwiftKeyand Your Phone app, as well as several new experiences we are currently incubating.
We partner with global top Android OEMs to integrate and co-develop our softwareproductsto provide superb user experience.We arenowseeking a (Senior) ProgramManager, Android Ecosystem, to strengthen ourglobalOEM Ecosystem Team.This role managesstrategic Android OEM product partnership by driving partnership executions and leading software collaboration process. In addition,this rolehasan opportunity to contribute to OEM strategy work for the software products that we own.
This is a high-visibility role that requires passion formobile ecosystem,customer experience, and a strong ability to partnerexternally and internallywith a diverse set of stakeholders to drive program execution.
- Managecollaboration process and operation for a strategic Android OEM partnership
- Identify anddrive process and product optimisationfor the technicalengagement
- Build positive relationships and work effectivelywith product, design and engineering teams internally as well as counterparts in Android OEM organisationexternally
- Articulate product partnership propositions andcreate product marketingmaterials by working closely with product managers and product marketingmanagers
- Drive product and OEM distribution strategy through OEM market analysis and research
- 5+ years’mobilesoftware product/project managementexperience, preferably ina high scale mobile apps or operator/OEMenvironments.
- Strong enthusiasm for mobile experiences and technical curiosity in Android environments
- Excellent oral and written communication,presentationand analytical skills
- Great cross-group cross-site collaboration skills; end to endcoordination
- Ability to navigate through complex product and process environment,with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed commitments/objectives and take ownership of complexproblems
- A strong technical and business background
- A Bachelor orMaster’sdegree in Computer Science or Business Management, or equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.